Friday, September 28, 2012

Memories

Today, linking up with SITS for a stroll down bloggy memory lane.  Last year, I was talking about food.  I know, SHOCKER!!  Check out what we were eating Sept 29, 2011

The September before that I was talking about food, too but in a different way.  Check out what happened to me in 2010.

In 2009, I was talking about my weight.  Maybe I wouldn't have to if I didn't talk about food so much.  Maybe there is something there.  Just to update this post from 2009, I am down past my weight goal and have kept it off!  Woo hoo!

In 2008, I was writing about what things we do when we are sleep deprived.  I was sleep deprived then with a new baby.  I am sleep deprived now because I stay up too late!  Read about it here

If you want to hook up with my SITStahs, then check them out here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...