Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tasty Thursday

Tonight we are having something yummy for supper. I needed something quick and easy. My family loves tacos but if you have ever been around small children, you know how messy that can be. So I thought that I would make them smaller and easier to hold.

I make the taco meat according to the seasoning packet. I grate cheese(though not a lot cause my weird children do not like cheese), salsa, lettuce, sour cream and Scoops.

I take the Scoops and heat them for 2 minutes in the oven. I scoop a tiny amount of meat into the chip and let the kids top them as they see fit. Then they can just pick them up and pop them into their mouths. Easy quick and yummy!

This was an answer to my husband's question: Why can't they make a taco shell that doesn't break when the kids bite into it? I will let you know how it goes!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...