Friday, September 30, 2011

'Fess Up Friday

WOW! Friday already! Well, let's see what I have in my bag of confessions for today! It was a crazy week and my bag runneth over. Hook up with Mamarazzi and confess away! She has quite a confessional herself this week! Let's just say that she has gotten some things off her chest!

I confess that I am proud of Mamarazzi for her very bold confession.

I confess that we have way too much junk in our house. I cleaned out the linen closet, coat closet, and the china cabinet, which ironically had very little china in it. I got about 4 1/2 bags of trash or giveaway stuff 3 of which were black bags. So glad to get rid of that mess. I dropped it off that day!

I confess that my linen closet will not stay as organized as it is right now.

I confess that my shower curtains were gross! I got some new ones but washed the old ones for back ups.

I confess that I love cheering my baby on in baseball. He doesn't like it but wanted to play and we are making him finish the season. We want him to know that he has to finish what he starts especially when a team is depending on him.

I confess that I have been enjoying my break from school with the kids. I listen to Glenn Beck and get things done. I can barely breathe when I am teaching them much less get anything else done.

I confess that I don't hate the Facebook changes as much as most. I just don't get all up in arms over minor things like that! I can't change it so just roll with it.

I confess that I am disappointed in the few numbers of people who have entered my design contest. I WILL NOT take it personally! I won't!

I confess that 34 degree lows this weekend are sending chills up my spine and I like it! Bring on the cooler weather!

What are you confessing this week? Let's hear it!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...