Friday, February 18, 2011

Everything I have learned I learned from SITS

About blogging that is! Over on the SITS website, I am participating in a 31 day challenge to make my blog a better one. I admit that I am not hitting everyday as, well, life gets in the way, kids, work, home school, kids, chores, did I mention kids? My 4 seem to be taking up most of my time these days. I have learned some great, new things. I have made some great, new friends. I am also confused by some things but there is nothing new in that statement. Here are some things that I have learned:

1. linking to other sites. This helps me feel more validated in my feelings and information.

2. list posts are effective. You are reading one now so, ha! There!

3. there are 100s of kinds blogs out there. I can literally spend all day reading blogs. There are some really funny people in this world and I am out to find them all.

4. comments are great and affirm me. I am not saying that I need comments to make me complete but I am not NOT saying it either.

Thanks to Shelley at I'm Still Standing (anyone else have Elton John singing in her head) for hosting a crazy party on her site. I have my party hat on, do you???
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...