Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September update


Well, my update for this month. I have lost 2 more pounds and am down to 146 and 22.29 BMI. I originally set the goal of 145 and I am on the threshold of acheiving that goal. I am going to amend my goal to 135 and set it there. That will give me a BMI of just under 22 which is healthy for my height and weight. The great thing this month is that I have gotten into an 8 in 3 different stores which means that I am truly an 8 or all the stores have gone into league with Old Navy a 8 is really a 12 from years ago. Anyone else notice that ON does that? Disturbing! Anyway, I look and feel better than I have in years. Just need to get rid of the C-section belly! I have read that it is impossible but I have learned that with my God all things are possible! I am now running 3 miles in less than 30 minutes and eating healthy food. My kids are exercising with me and loving it. You should see AJay doing Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone with me. It cracks us all up! By my 10th anniversary in December, I will be at goal weight! Thanksgiving, you will not foil me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...