Saturday, July 9, 2011

Turbo Fire Update

I haven't updated my results in a few weeks because I haven't been pleased. However, I will post some great results. I have stuck to it for the most part only missing a day or so. So here is my update:

I have lost 3 lbs (not anything to write home about, right?)

I have lost 3/4 of an inch on each thigh and I am only 3/4 of an inch from my goal.

I have lost 1 1/4 of an inch on my bottom.

I have exceeded my goal for my hips by 1 in! Woo hoo! I am going for another inch.

I have reached my goal of 34" for my stomach and I am going for 1 more inch.

I have lost 1.5" in my waist. I am just .5" from my goal.

My chest hasn't changed any and I think I am as small as I am going to get.

I have lost a total of 9.75 inches and I am so proud of that. A lot of what I have left around my belly is loose skin from the C-section/hysterectomy that I had 3 years ago. I know that it won't go away without a tummy tuck so I may be stuck with it unless you have a spare $25,000 lying around somewhere. I am only 1/3 of the way through the 90 program so I hope to have more and better results!

Go TurboFire!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...