1) I confess that I made Mommy sick every day for the first few months I was in her tummy.
2) I confess that Mommy's bladder was my favorite playground.
3) I confess that I couldn't wait to be born so I came 4 weeks early(much to Mommy's relief).
4) I confess that Mommy and Daddy were surprised to hear that I am a girl. I knew it all along!
5) I confess that once Mommy fed me, it was on! I didn't want a bottle or Daddy for that matter. My sister can be the Daddy's girl but as for me, Mommy all the way!
6) I confess that I was a little thing. Mommy says that I only weigh 5 lb 11 oz and can fit in the palm of her hand.
7) I confess that people say I am a mini me of Mommy with blond hair and blue eyes. That is a compliment(for Mommy ;) ).
8) I confess that I love my family, even my 2 brothers and my sister is my best friend. I am so happy God gave me to Mommy and Daddy.
9) I confess that I am almost always happy. I have a twinkle in my eye and a ready smile. Daddy mentioned something about boys and a shotgun. I am not sure what he means by that but he looks awfully serious when he says it.
10) I confess that I love Jesus and He lives in my heart. I know that I am going to Heaven one day and that I have a brother who lives there and is waiting for me.
That is all the confessing I am doing cause now it is party time! I have a few friends coming to sleep over at my house and I need to show off my new dangly earrings. Mommy said that I can't wear them until I am 7 and guess what? Today is the day! My Mommy made me a doughnut cake with pink and blue icing and purple sprinkles just like I wanted. So, gotta run! Happy birthday to me!