Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You Oughta Know...

Once again, I am hooking up with Mamarazzi from Our Dandelion Wishes for a "We Want to Know Wednesday". She has cool topics and when I can I link up to them. Thanks for having it! Her co host on this is Anita aka Queso and she knows that it ain't easy being cheesy! Check them out to find out more about them. So you want to know....here goes!

1) If you had an extra hour each day to do ANYTHING for yourself, what would it be?
Sleep, most definitely sleep. Wait, I nap every day so let me think.......yes, SLEEP!

2) Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Night owl for sure mainly because I work nights and get home late. Unfortunately, I have morning children!

3) How much sleep do you get on an average night?
6 hours on average but I usually work in an one hour nap!

4) When do you find time to blog/surf the ol' interweb?

I get it in when I can. During lunch, late at night, naptime(if I don't sleep).

5) What is 1 thing you are never too busy to do?

Check Facebook and my email. Eat....yes, just check my hips!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...