Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Festivities

We are blessed to live in one of the most beautiful places in the US. We are surrounded by mountains and apple orchards. People come from all over to pick our apples, sample our cider, gather our pumpkins, and walk through our corn mazes. Today, I decided to take the kids on a field trip to 2 orchards in the neighborhood.



First, we went to Stepp. There I got a bushel of apples for my parents and some cull outs for me so I can make apple sauce.



AJay was being uncooperative(not surprising to those of you who know my TT struggles). But he shaped up for these pics!




Then, we moseyed on over to Granddad's for the pumpkin patch:


They had such a great time there, feeding the llama and goats, looking at pumpkins, playing on the dinosaurs(even though they weren't supposed to).






My little Punkins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...