Thursday, March 19, 2009

12 Values

The other day I posted the 9 principles and today I am posting the 12 values. I am excited that one of my blog readers has let me know of a local 912project here in Henderson County. http://9-12projectashevillenc.ning.com/ I have included the link. We want to organize a Hendersonville Tea party(like Boston Tea party) for April 15 at the courthouse. We would also like to have meetings discussing how we can fix our county, state, and country. We could also incorporate several surrounding counties like, Polk, Transylvania, Rutherford. I believe that we can take back our government to common sense and rationality. Please check it out!



12 Values

* Honesty
* Reverence
* Hope
* Thrift
* Humility
* Charity
* Sincerity
* Moderation
* Hard Work
* Courage
* Personal Responsibility
* Gratitude
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...