Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Give me my $$$$

So I read a story on wral http://www.wral.com/news/local/politics/story/4678604/ about how NC was going to be slow on sending us our tax refunds. How is that possible? Are we going to be like CA and send out IOUs? What if we decided not to pay our taxes or to pay them whenever we could come up with the money? Do you think that they would be forgiving? Probably not!!!! They would send people to put a lien on our home, cars, or draft straight from our paychecks. My husband was just laid off and we were counting on the money owed to us to help us through our difficult time.
Now, how do we fight back? I am serious about the Tea party thing in April. Something must be done. The government is going to go too far and disenfranchise people to the point that they will storm the capitals. Watch out, Raleigh! It is our money and we will get it one way or another!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...