Monday, December 3, 2012

How Much Does My Husband Love Me? Let Me Count the Lights

In case anyone was wondering, my husband adores me!  I adore him!  We are very much in love!  My husband's love language is gift giving.  He derives extreme pleasure in picking out just the right gift for a person and watching them open it.  He remembers gifts and who gave them to him or us or our children.  This is a quality I love about him.  I get great gifts so why wouldn't I?
The hubs knows that I love some Christmas lights.  I mean love love love!  This is what I came home to find in my yard.  Now, lights are normal for us but this year he stepped up his game.  Take a look:


Posts and tree and yard lamp




Notice the lights are red, white, and green?  They don't come that way!

He made the pattern himself!  Taking out and replacing each light until it was just right!




Did I tell you he loves me or what?  This took him the better part of a day!  To quote TLC, "what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.  Yes, he is!"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...