Friday, August 26, 2011

'Fess Up Friday

Photobucket


Hello to all you confessors out there. Yet another week where I lay on you all my random confessions, well, not all but some. There are some that are reserved for the Lord Almighty Himself cause only He can handle them. Anyway, I digress, let's all spill our guts with Mamarazzi on Our Dandelion Wishes


I confess that this past week's cool nights and mornings have made me wish for fall to descend upon us. I want to put out my decorations and not sweat when I leave the house. Someone remind me of this in the winter when I am wishing for summer.

I confess that Jim Cantore is a babe! I never want him to come to my town for weather updates because wherever he is for the weather channel is where the disaster strikes. I will admire him from a far.

I confess that I finished The Help and it was good. It wasn't like the end all, be all of books but it was good. I am going to see the movie this weekend so maybe that will push me over the edge.

I confess that I love living here in the mountains. We rarely have any natural disasters like tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards, etc. This week as I was shaking from the Great East Coast Earthquake of 2011, I was grateful to not live anywhere where this occurs on a bigger scale.

I confess that I will not be crying when I drop off my 4th child at preschool on Monday. I am thankful that someone else gets to share the joy of his stubbornness and the pleasure of his grudge holding. I mean, it would be selfish of me to deprive people. His sweet smiles and hugs do make up for it, though!

I confess that the Lord has been so good to us this week. I can't even put into words how He has blessed us only to say that He has. In 1 week, I have cried tears of joy and thanksgiving in my kitchen and tears of repentance at the altar(read here). He has given me more than I can ever hope for or desire. Thanks be to you, Father!

Well, let's hear it...what are you confessing? I am listening with open ears and closed mouth!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...