Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The results are in

Well, the results are in and we know, now, that at least 1/2 of America voted for BO for president. My daughter asked me, this am, why God allowed this to happen. I told her that sometimes, He has bigger plans than we do. Yes, that includes you Barack!!! When God allowed Israel to be taken into captivity, He always preserved a remnant. That is what we are! We are going to have to work harder than we ever have. When they want to pass some piece of legislation that we don't agree with ie the "fairness" doctrine or more bailouts, we will have to work the phones and emails. We can't sit on our fat, lazy butts and let things happen. That's how we got where we are. The time has come to go to work.
The other thing that I told her is that BO deserves our respect not because of who he is but because of the office he holds. The office of the president is one of the greatest in the world and needs to be respected. George Bush hasn't gotten that respect from the left and other Democrats. My family will give Obama the respect he deserves despite the fact that we disagree with virtually everything that comes out of his mouth. I will send my message to him when he screws up and praise him if he does something correctly. I am proud to say that America can no longer be looked at as a racist nation. A black man has risen to the most powerful office in the land!! Martin Luther king, Jr should be proud. This is what he worked so hard for! May God bless you, BO. I hope that you listen to His voice first. Ignore the clamoring voices around you! Congratulations! We will be praying for you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...