Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We Want to Know- Q&A

This post may cause you to pass judgment on me but oh well! I am going to answer so questions about my TV habits. If you want to read some others, check out Mamarazzi and Alicia AKA Queso.

So for the boob tube edition......

1)What is your must see show?

Hmmmm.....let's see.....Criminal Minds. Yep, I love it! I wish I were a profiler. OOOOO and I do love me some Morgan....mmmmm...Um Where was I? Oh Yeah...


2)What shows are you most excited to watch this season?


The Biggest Loser, Criminal Minds, CSIs, The Mentalist, Person of Interest, Chuck, Psych(doesn't start until November), American Idol, Hawaii 5-0, Mike & Molly

3) How many hours a week do you watch TV?

Too many! I don't want to put it into writing because then I will develop a complex and feel bad about myself and I don't need anything else to feel bad about myself about(um grammar problems anyone?).

4)Do you think TV has gotten to "racy"(vulgar, pushing the limit)?

Absolutely, I do! The girls are dressing too racy and the language is horrible. Two and a Half Men pushes the limit as do many shows. I try not to watch them! Sometimes, I call it my guilty pleasure but I know that it is not pleasing to my God!

5)How many TVs do you have in your home?

We have 4! One in our room, one in the living room, one in the playroom, and one in the guest room(though it is only 14 in and can't be considered real TV). We have 1 in our room but our kids will not be allowed to have 1 in their rooms. Too bad for them!

So that is it!! Can you still love me tomorrow? I barely got this in on time and hope that people
read this! What shows are you liking?

Photobucket

\
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...