Friday, September 23, 2011

'Fess Up Friday

Is it Friday already? Hmmmm...you know what that means? Confession time! Woo hoo! Mamarazzi is waiting on you to link up with her this week, so hop to it! Now, what am I going to confess?

I confess that I had a great time at the Biltmore House yesterday. They really put on a good show for the home school students. I can't wait to go back!



I confess that Meatball, the dog, got loose yesterday. He was gone all night and it poured rain. We couldn't find him! This morning I drove by again where I thought he was and he was there but wouldn't bark when I called. Thank God for my neighbor who went in and got him!

I confess that I hate giving the dog a bath! Yuck!

I confess that this crud in my head and throat is driving me crazy! I guess I will have to break down and go to the doctor.

I confess that I put "make a to-do list" on my to do list. What is wrong with me?

I confess that I loved the colder weather last week. It helped the hot flashes.

I confess that I don't like being poor!

What is eating at your soul? Confess it and you will feel so much lighter and better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...