Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Design on a Dollar


Is anyone out there broke besides me? That is right, we are broke! I want to decorate for fall and I have some things that I have accumulated over the years but I would like some new things. That got me thinking! I should have a challenge encouraging people to come up with creative designs for less than a dollar. There are so many great dollar stores out there now with some great products. So many great things in them to decorate. That is what I call inspiring. Some of you are very creative...so come back next week to link up with me. I will have a panel of judges(my kids) decide on whose is the best and you will get a $ store prize package and bragging rights.

You have 1 week to come up with a centerpiece for fall that is purchased from the dollar store in your area. I am making a maximum amount of $10 total for the whole centerpiece and you have to take pics of yourself or your children at the dollar store. Explain in your post how you put it together and link back to me in some way. I will post the link on Tuesday the 26th. And the winner will be announced the next Tuesday along with the linky for the next challenge!

Get creative! Get frugal! Inspire someone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...