Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PSA: WARNING

I want to make this clear. This actually happened to me and I actually spoke to LT. Vesely of the police department here in Hendersonville. No need to scopes this but please listen.
Last week, I went to see a movie at the Epic movie theater on Four Seasons Blvd. On the way, I was singing and dancing to my favorite song. A man in a silver, Dodge Stratus pulled alongside me and started waving. I ignored him because I didn't know him. However, I did look at him so I guess that was all the encouragement he needed. He followed me into the parking lot. During the middle of the day, it is virtually empty there. I sat in my car for about 15 minutes while he circled the row of cars in which I was parked. When he ventured out, I ran to the ticket booth. He sat and watched me buy my ticket. I told the man working the booth and he called the manager. The guy, still in his car, then began to circle. He circled while I was gone to the restroom and while I bought popcorn. I was nervous and frightened.
Last night, I waited on the lieutenant and asked him what should I have done. He said that I should have called the cops to come out there. He, then, asked for a description of the vehicle. When I told him, he began to nod. There have been approximately 7-8 calls about this man in this car with the same physical description in the Epic/Big Lots parking lot. This frightened me even more. The officer then stated that he has a type but didn't elaborate.
Here is my warning.....Please don't take this man lightly!!! I have been taught in self-defense classes that if the hair on the back of your neck stands up or you get that pit in your stomach, DON'T IGNORE IT!!!! He is trolling for something or someone. I don't know what his intentions are. Maybe he is just a looker but my gut says that he is getting the nerve up for something. If he can be attracted to a 35 year old woman in a mini-van, then he can be attracted to anyone! Call the cops immediately! If they get there while he is on property, then they can get him for trespassing. Otherwise, they have to wait until he commits a crime! By then, it'll be too late for some woman! Please be vigilant! Know where you are and who is around you. Be aware if your surroundings!!!!!!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...