Friday, August 31, 2012

'Fess Up Friday...Football, Heels, etc...

Photobucket


More confessions!  I hope you have a great weekend!

I confess that Labor Day weekend is upon us and for us here in Hendo that means Apple Festival.

I confess that I am already tired thinking about this weekend and how tired I am going to be on Monday.

I confess that I have written a couple of posts about apple festival weekend so check them out here.

I confess that for this weekend any hope of diet or exercise is thrown out the window.  I have no time for exercising and no time for cooking so I guess I will begin again on Monday.

I confess that I want to talk about shoes.  I picked these beauties up at a thrift store for $1.40.  They are Tommy Hilfiger and they were my size!  Super cute!

I confess that I love taking my kids on field trips.  Thanks to our educational sponsors, Maga and Granddaddy, we went to Myrtle Beach for the day.  We had a blast!  See....
1st time with his feet in the water

Not for them!

3rd Grade this year!

1st!

What? 5th?  How time flies!

Not to be left out!

Putt Putt with our generous benefactor!
I confess that football is finally here and everyone in our home is happy!

I confess that I love football!  Love, I mean, love!

I confess that I came home from aforementioned trip and my hubby had washed and changed our sheets, did 3 loads of laundry, swept, cleaned our room and worked all week!  Who is a lucky girl?  Me, that's who!

I confess that I love that man!

I confess that I need to get ready for work!  Ugh!  30 hours in 3 days!  Waiting tables!

Head over to Mamarazzi and link up with her party and see what she is confessing about her hubs!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...