Friday, June 8, 2012

'Fess Up Friday


Photobucket


Mamarazzi is taking a break but sadly I cannot quit confessing!  So here goes.  Check out Aubrey and High-Heeled Love(who doesn't love this name?).  She is hosting the confessional while Mama maxes and relaxes for the summer!

I confess that I loved the Mud Run on Sunday. 

I confess that it was a baby on comparison to some of the others I have seen.

I confess that it was not a baby to my thighs, calves, and forearms.

I confess that I want to run a 5K soon.

I confess that I have been hearing the theme from "Good Luck Charlie" in my head and dreams.

I confess that we have been lazy this summer and this isn't on my list of things to do!

I confess that I we need some time away from the kids!

I confess that they need to go to Camp Grandma's for a few days!

I confess that I need to lose about 10-15 lbs and I am not above radical dieting to do it!  Watch out Grumpy times are a-comin'!

What are you confessing this week?  Just cause Mama is vacating doesn't mean you have to!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...