Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How He Loves Us




The Pig on the left is AJay's lovie since birth 4+ years.  The pig on the right is a new one that someone gave him.    He clearly loves with all his heart!  It reminds me of this song.

"He is jealous for me.
Loves like a hurricane
I am the tree.
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.
All of a sudden I am aware of His afflictions eclipsed by glory.
And I realize just how beautiful you are and how great  your affections are for me.

Oh how He loves us so
Oh how He loves
How He loves us so

So we are His portion and He is our prize
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes
If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking
Heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss
And my heart turns violently inside my chest
I don't have time to maintain regrets when I think about the way

He loves us
(continue the chorus)"


Above is the David Crowder version.

How can you not want to know God when this is so true?  Truly listen to this song!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...