Thursday, March 8, 2012

What Vacation Looks Like?

I know that most people don't understand but we have never been on vacation with just our family before. Michael and I have been by ourselves. We have been with Michael's parents but never something we designed and paid for ourselves.  We went on eBay and found a great deal at a water park in Sevierville, TN called Wilderness in the Smokies.  Now, before you say anything, part of it is indoors.  We are staying at the Wyndham that is on the property for less than we could stay at a hotel in the area.  I will be writing more about this later.  But I thought I would post some pics for you to see.  My kids were super stoked and love being here.  We have ridden water slides and swam and learned to jump from the sides(my littlest one) and so much more. We created memories with our kids!  I hope that they will remember this for a long time to come.  Here are some pictures!


Enjoying the spa










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...