Friday, March 2, 2012

'Fess Up Friday

Finally, after missing last week, I am back to confess!  Whew!  This may go long but here goes:

I confess that I am super excited to be getting my Swap on with Mamarazzi!  My swap partner is Lisa from The Cool Chick.  Her gift went out in the mail today and I am way excited for her to get some of my favorite things.  Just call me Oprah except I an fairer skinned and thinner and poor!  Can't wait to hear how she likes it!

I confess that Bambi was just as sad to me as it was when I was little.  My kids love it!

I confess that I am excited to be going on vacation to TN.  My kids have never stayed in a hotel before so this is making them twitterpated!

I confess that the NASCAR race this past weekend had even me watching til 1 am.  How often do you get to see a race track on fire?  Hardly ever!

I confess that my time on line has been severely cut.  I just seem to be busier than I normally am!  Don't know why!

I confess that the "Game of Thrones" book series is addictive.  I hope the TV show is just as good!

I confess that I had a great birthday and I milked it for the whole week.  Yep!  Sure did!  I ate terribly and had so much fun!  38 doesn't seem so bad!

I confess that I have a ton to do before we leave on vacation.  I am gonna need help from the chilluns and hubby!  Plus I have to work over the next few days.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!  Head over to Mamarazzi for her weekly linky and her confession!


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...