Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Favorite Things Swap

I had the best time with Mamarazzi on her Favorite Things Swap!

Photobucket
I enjoyed shopping for it! I enjoyed wrapping it and I mostly enjoyed the fact that I knew the blogger already and we have a ton in common! My partner was Lisa from Ramblings of the Cool Chick. She is an amazing woman and we ended sending each other similar things! Here is what I got:

1st off Lisa sent a package of her favorite I spy game for my kids!  She is sweet to remember that I have 4 kids!
I got Peeps(which are my favorite candies), and RED nail polish(I sent her some too), some Coconut Mango Lotion from B&BW, some slippers with aloe in them from the same store.  I, also, got a journal and some thank you note cards(sent 1 back to her), a book of devotions with memorable Bible verses, My Sister's Keeper (a movie), some crafting stamps, razors, and a candle. Oh and some CoverGirl Mascara which I use too and is my fave!  This was such a nice surprise to come home from vacation to find!  Thanks, Lisa!  We can swap anytime!  Hugs to you!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...