Thursday, February 16, 2012

'Fess Up Friday

Hey, Y'all!  Time for confession y'all!  So needed this!  What are y'all needin' to confess?  Head on over to Mamarazzi for confession time and let's hear it!  Woot!  Woot!

I confess that this sickness in my house is driving me crazy!  AAAgggghhh!  I only got 2 days but everyone else has gotten weeks!  So done!

I confess that shopping for my swap partner has been so much fun!  I can't wait to ship it to her!  I love this game!

I confess that people who can't tip on Valentine's Day suck!  How romantic that you take your special someone out and then leave 10% or less for the tip!  She would be so proud!

I confess that I love my Valentine!  He is amazing even if he is sick!

I confess that I am not happy about the idea that my baby might have to have surgery on his adenoids.  He is so little and so sweet!  Please, no, Lord!

Anyway, short and sweet but alas, that is what it is!   Too tired to care!  Love y'all!  My birthday is next week and I expect lots of presents!


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...