Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankfulness #3

This week I am thankful for so many things but here are the 7 I am listing.

1) The teen girls whom I teach.  They are sweet, special girls who enrich my life.  They love me and I love them.

2)College football.  It is exciting and fun!  It marks fall and I love all the sights, smells, and sounds.

3)My job.  I love where I work and I am thankful to have a job in this economy.

4)College basketball!  I love it even more that football.  I love the intensity and energy.  Being a UNC Tarheel, it is my time of year!

5)The warm weather.  I love it being 60 degrees in the day and 20 something at night.

6)My van is fixed.  It cost a pretty penny but it was cheaper than buying a new one.

7)My husband.  I know I have been thankful for him before but I am restating it now.  He helped home school the kids while I picked up some extra shifts.

That is my list for the week and I am so glad to be doing this.  In everything, give thanks!  1 Thessalonians.
 God has been so good to us I can only thank Him for a small portion of what He has done!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...