Friday, November 4, 2011

'Fess Up Friday

Time for confession is here!  I hope that you are all well and that confession is making you feel like you are free.  Check out Mamarazzi and her admissions this week.  You WON'T be disappointed!

I confess that this week has been crazy what with an extra person to care for and doctors appointments and work and regular home life.

I confess that this week has been full of crazy, unexplained blessings.  God really has been showing Himself this week.

I confess that my family makes me crazy.  Not my kids and hubby though they are guilty sometimes but my extended family.  I can't say too much cause they might read it and get their feelings hurt.  We are a very sensitive people.

I confess that I am glad to get to know some other people who have similar family issues like mine.  Great to know that I am not alone.

I confess that my 12 year old van is in much need of some TLC from a mechanic.  My hubby was gonna fix it but well, seeing as he can't walk very well, I doubt he will be dropping the engine out and getting it fixed.  Right now, we have to choose between heat and breathing in carbon monoxide.  I confess that sometimes I choose the CO because it has been mucho cold here recently.!

I hope you have enjoyed these confessions!  I feel better but come back next week I know I will be confessing something that has to do with the family thing and the fallout from that.  Did I mention that we are a sensitive bunch? ;)


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...