Thursday, December 9, 2010

Transparent Thursday

I have had 2 weeks to come up with something to confess. Here is what I came up with:

1) I consider going to work at night "Adult time". I get away from home and talk with adults. I truly love my job.

2) I have abandonment issues! My 2 birth parents didn't want me. Do you know how that makes a person feel? To feel unwanted and unloved! Why this is coming out right now, I have no idea. I have been doing a lot of soul searching recently and this is coming up. I dream that my husband will leave me when he finds out who I truly am. These usually end with me sitting bolt upright in bed, crying! He reassures me but I have to rely on my faith to believe sometimes. One verse I hold onto is "I will never leave or forsake you". God is the only one who truly stays with us forever.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...