Thursday, November 18, 2010

Transparent Thursday

I fake it! Yep, you heard me. I FAKE IT! I have become so good at saying I am fine or pretending that I am not hurt that I hardly have to try anymore. This week has been tough, very tough! I have just been barely hanging on to my sanity. Yet, I am still up and at 'em. I didn't miss Sunday school. I only missed 1 day of home school. I made it to choir practice and was able to put food on the table. I worked and grocery shopped. All the while, I am broken inside. This made me wonder how many people I come in contact with who are doing the very same thing. We walk around looking "normal" to everyone but we are hurting inside. Probably a lot! Some people are just more reserved than others or don't want to burden others with their problems. Some people just can't put into words what they are feeling and some people feel like they will be judged, if they share. Even though they(we) may be wrong, their feelings are their feelings. And their feelings are valid, at least to them. However, to God, I can't fake it! He sees through me every time!

Kristy K, from OH, confesses that she used antibacterial wipes to do most of her cleaning. Lazy? Nah! Just efficient!

What are your transparencies this week? Let me hear!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...