Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've Got Plenty to be Thankful For...

Bing Crosby croons a song with the title "I've Got Plenty to be Thankful For". That song is a true statement in life. I am thankful to God for so many things. So like many other bloggers, I will post a list:

1. My husband
2. My kids-both those alive and the 1 in Heaven
3. The trials in my life
4. Miracles
5. Provision
6. Health
7. Friends
8. My church
9. My family
10. Home schooling
11. Cool weather
12. God's Word
13. ebay
14. Books
15. Texting
16. My teenage Sunday school class
17. Sundays
18. My job
19. TV
20. Coffee

Some of these are reverent and some aren't. I could have listed 40 but I wouldn't want to bore you!

1 Chronicles 29:11-13 (KJV)
"Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.

Wealth and honor come from you;
you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
to exalt and give strength to all.

Now, our God, we give you thanks,
and praise your glorious name."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...