Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Facebook

I have registered for Facebook. Isn't that crazy? I can't believe the numbers of people you can find on there. People from high school, college, or current life. I did it to keep an eye on the youth that we teach at church. I can't get pictures to load or anything else but I guess I'll figure it out. I am pretty computer illiterate so that is not surprising. BTW, just an FYI, be very careful what you type in when you go on there. I made 1 little slip and put and n for a b and you would be shocked at what came up on my computer. Horrible stuff! Malicious people who figure out your key strokes and what mistakes you make and then they capitalize on it! Another reason I don't let my kids on the computer unattended! Hope you all have a fabulous week!
Got Gas? We don't! Is this the Jimmy Carter 70s? I hope not!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...