Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Old Man in the house!!!!

Here's a salute to my precious husband! He turns 35 on Thursday! The banners are raised high in your honor! What a year the 34th turned out to be! You became a father for the 4th time and almost became a widower(watch out, Ladies). You were refined by the fire and came out glowing. Many men would not do what you do and for that I am grateful! You cook, clean, take care of the kids, give me nights away and support me in my ministry. All this without complaint! You don't argue with me but you let me work it out myself(which drives me crazy sometimes). Just yell back, would ya? :) You adopted my unborn son who would turn 15 on Thursday as well. Thanks for sharing your day with John Paul.
So, in front of the wonderful people who read this, I say I love you! I am so thankful to be your wife and your friend.

Song of Solomon 5:9-16

9 How is your beloved better than others,
most beautiful of women?
How is your beloved better than others,
that you charge us so?

10 My lover is radiant and ruddy,
outstanding among ten thousand.
11 His head is purest gold;
his hair is wavy
and black as a raven.(Well, a little gray!)

12 His eyes are like doves
by the water streams,
washed in milk,
mounted like jewels.

13 His cheeks are like beds of spice
yielding perfume.
His lips are like lilies
dripping with myrrh.

14 His arms are rods of gold
set with chrysolite.
His body is like polished ivory
decorated with sapphires. [b]

15 His legs are pillars of marble
set on bases of pure gold.
His appearance is like Lebanon,
choice as its cedars.

16 His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is altogether lovely.
This is my lover, this my friend,
O daughters of Jerusalem.


My favorite book of the Bible! God is so great!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...