Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Just Hair...

Have you ever heard that statement? It's just hair, it'll grow back! Whoever said this obviously never had a haircut that they didn't like. I just got my hair cut and it is way too short. I am just now getting to where I don't hate it. I just don't like it! It is a good cut but not what I wanted. Horrible! My hair stylist has been very good to me over the past year and always cut my hair the way I wanted but something went terribly wrong. She got to talking and cut it too short. By the time I realized what had been done it was to late to salvage it. She also told me that my hair is thinning on top. I hope that it is from all the trauma I went through this year. If it doesn't grow back then I'll have to join the Hair Club for Men(except it won't be for men anymore will it?). I will wear a hat as much as I can until it grows out some more!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...