Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Confessions

I haven't confessed in so long.  My friend Mamarazzi took a break and so did I but I felt the need today and since I have done this before, I jumped right in.  So, here goes!

I confess that I can be awfully judgmental at times but sometimes people deserve it.  Admit it you do it, too.  When you dress or act a certain way, then you are just asking for people's judgment.  For instance, I saw these young children at a store(guess which one. I bet you can).  The mom looked completely overwhelmed.  Her kids were talking to her like she was a piece of dirt under their shoes.  The behavior was utterly disrespectful to her AND she was allowing it!  I surmised that the kids ruled her house.  What will they be like as teens?  I prayed for her right then and there!

I confess that tourists crack me up!  I live in a town that gets lots of tourists and not a week goes by that I don't meet someone going down a one way street the wrong way.  The other night I encountered one as we passed the local police station.  WOW!  Maybe one way means something else everywhere else.

I confess that I am loving this summer weather.  Here in the mountains of WNC, we have been cool and rainy!  We have only been in the low 80s and upper 70s so far.  When I lived in Savannah, we called that autumn.  I know it will get warmer but for now, I am reveling in it!

I confess that  I should feel more guilty for the joy that I am feeling knowing that I will be child free for a week!  But, we don't have family close by to let us go on regular date nights, so we take advantage when we get some time alone.  WHOOP WHOOP!  What are we going to do?  Sleep!!!!

I confess that I learned what be neither a borrower or lender truly means.  Both makes one a slave to the other.  I am hurt by the actions of others but alas, I will let it pass.  Like The Who said, I won't be fooled again.

I confess that I have a HUGE announcement for everyone on Monday, July 1st.  I almost can't keep the secret!

I hope you have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...