Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Confessions

I confess that I haven't been confessing much lately and maybe that contributes to my level of stress.  Who knows?  But, this time I am gonna do a Christmas confessional.

I confess that I wrote this poem last year and had forgotten.  It is good!  Anyone relate?

I confess that this is one Michael's(and mine) brilliant ideas.  Santa's Riddle  The kids love it and we get to relax! 

I confess that I still love and hate these Christmas songs on my list from 2010.  What are your faves and least faves?

I confess that I love this man!  We have been together for 15 years and married for 13.  He is an amazing man who loves to give me gifts and can fix just about anything around here!  Thank You, Lord, for helping him put up with me and my crazy life.

Now

Then
  

Hope you are having a happy Christmas season!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...