Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Fess up Friday

I have been trying to hold my tongue.  On Facebook, I have been so well behaved but since this is my blog, I am gonna speak my peace.  BE WARNED:  Go no further if you don't wish to be offended.  Hook up with Mamarazzi(if she will still have me) for you confessions.  I look forward to hearing your confessions.

I confess that I am looking forward to taking some of the youth girls to Charlotte, NC for a girls conference called Worthy.  I am so excited to spend some time with these young women of God.  Pray for us, if you are praying people.  We leave Friday afternoon and return Saturday evening.  We will be finding our worth in God rather than other people or the world.

I confess that the DNC platform change has disturbed me.  I am an independent woman voter and this was terrible.  The very name of God was booed and Israel and Jerusalem was booed while abortion was cheered.  If you are despising the name of God and celebrating the murder of unborn children, then you are not my party.

I confess that there is no way to argue the above.  People are so divided that I don't know if there is any middle ground.

I confess that I am an independent, Christian, conservative.  I am not a Republican.  I am not a Democrat.  I believe though that all life is sacred and that mocking God and life is not cool!  I would forsake my core beliefs if I felt that someone could fix the problem for my kids and  grandkids. 

I confess that I am over the politics.  I wish it were over already!

Hook up with Mamarazzi if you want to confess.  Have a great weekend!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...