Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall in My Neck of the Woods



What does fall look like where I live?  Well, I am blessed to live in a beautiful part of the country and we get lots of fall colors and leaves.  What the kids and I look forward to every year is picking out pumpkins and decorating them.  I buy small pumpkins and paint them instead of carving them cause let's face it, who likes the mess.  Above are some examples of pumpkins past.

We, also, go apple picking and make applesauce.  If you have never had home made applesauce, then you are missing out!  It is literally so yummy that you can sit and eat the whole thing.  But, I freeze it and we have it for the whole year.  Delish!

Thanks for stopping by if you are from SITS and well, even if you aren't!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...