Monday, May 28, 2012

To Honor Those Who Gave All

"There will be a child who will live because men left the security they enjoyed in their home to come to his.  "He will have the gift of freedom which I have enjoyed for so long myself, and if my life brings the safety of a child who will one day change the world, then I know that it was all worth it."  U.S. Marine Sgt William Stacey

Stacey was killed in Afghanistan and wrote that in a letter to be read upon the event of his death.  I think this says it all for all those who have sacrificed themselves for there fellow countrymen.

Here are some posts that I wrote in honor of Memorial Day.  I hope that you enjoy them!
Patriots

Memorial Day


Greater love has no man than this: that he lay his life down for his brother! John 15:13
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...