Thursday, May 17, 2012

'Fess Up Friday-20 Years in the Making

Time once again to hook up with Mamarazzi on her site Our Dandelion Wishes.  My confession is in honor of my 20th reunion on Saturday.

Photobucket



I confess that I didn't know that I would be this old!  Ever!

I confess that I had a bunch of crushes on guys in high school. None of whom ever had crushes on me.

I confess that God had a greater plan for me and gave me my hubby!  He always knows what He is doing!

I confess that I look better now than I did back then.  I was 5'8 and 112 lb.  Now, I am not skinny but healthy.

I confess that I like myself better now than I did then.

I confess that I grew up in the 80s and I believe that the higher the hair, the closer to God!  Thanks, Beth Moore.

I confess that I accomplished every goal I set for myself in high school.  I went even farther.  I had children, 4 to be exact!  They are beautiful!  I didn't want children then, so I guess I was an overachiever!

I am the 1 in the middle front with the beige dress!
I confess that I am so glad that I am not the same person I was then.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...