Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party

Y'all know me!  I love lots of things.  Here are some of them:  my Jesus, my hubby, my kids, my family, Words with Friends and parties.  I am excited to be participating in my 2nd Ultimate Blog Party!  So many cool people hang out at this party and you don't even have sit at the cool kids' table.  There are so many great blogs to see and love on and read!!!  I love this time of year!  So let's party!!!!

 So who is ready??????  Link up at 5 Minutes for Mom and have a little fun!  Tips for a great party:

1. SMILE---this changes everything
2. Kindness--people want to feel your empathy
3. LBD---have a go to outfit and heels(Little Black Dress)
4. Peeps---someone you can celebrate with! 

Check them all out!  I am so happy to be a part of this!!  May you have many blessings!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...