Friday, April 20, 2012

'Fess Up Friday

Time again for my confessions!  If you would like to join up, head on over to Mamarazzi and link with her.  She is amazing!

Photobucket


I confess that if you read my post last week about my son renting an adult movie, I should have mentioned that he is only 4 and not a pervert in the making!  Sorry for the confusion.  If you missed it, check it out here.

I confess that I got a little carried away with the perimenopause thing in last week's confession.  I was having a hot flash and lost my mind.  Sorry if I offended anyone!

I confess that this SAHM and working mother thing is just ridiculous and silly(redundant).  Do we really need something else to divide us? 

I confess that I am having a blast at the Ultimate Blog Party over on 5 Minutes for Mom.  Those ladies are super terrific!

I confess that I have so much to do in my home and so little time to do it!

I confess that my hubby going to work everyday is a MAJOR adjustment.  I am not doing it well!  I am thankful but after 4 years, I am so much more tired now that I am doing so much more in the house!

I confess that I am glad softball is starting back tomorrow!  My 9YO DD is a great pitcher and we are hoping for a college scholarship one day!

Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...