Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today is My Birthday

Yep! Shameless way to get comments on my blog but today is my birthday! I turned 38 and I am happy about that! I look and feel better than I ever have! I like where I am spiritually and in my maturity level. I love sharing a birthday with George Washington. He was an amazing president and we could use more like him. He cared more about the state of our union than he did for himself or the office. So what did I do today? First, I cuddled with my children and hubby in bed this morning. I assigned school work to the older ones and then took a shower. My hubby came home with my free Starbucks skinny caramel latte. I got it for being a member of their coffee club. Then, we picked up our littlest guy from preschool and went to a local sub place called Firehouse Subs. I got a free sub for my birthday. Then, we went to the library and got some books for school. We stayed there for a while and enjoyed the quiet while all 6 of us read a book. Next came nap time! Just Dance 3 on the XBox 360 with Kinect followed that. I got the dance video for my birthday! We, then, dropped our kids off at church for AWANA and then went to Moe's where I ate again for FREE!!!! I love free stuff! Today, may be the best birthday I have ever had! Great weather and great food!!! I will have to run lots and lots over the next few days! Hope your day was as good as mine! My present comes in the mail tomorrow! Can't wait to see what it is!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...