Friday, January 20, 2012

'Fess Up Friday

Mamarazzi is at it again!  Confessing and having fun doing it.  Hop over to her site to join in the fun!



Photobucket


I confess that I don't quite get the deal with Skinny Scoop.  I haven't had time to try it thoroughly!

I confess that I don't like this funk I have been in!

I confess that Words with Friends is going to be the death of me.

I confess that I didn't know that there were others out there struggling through the same emotions concerning their husbands being un or underemployed!

I confess that I am running a 10K on Saturday and I don't know why!  6.4 miles?  In the rain?  Well, yes, sign me up!  My goal is under 1 hour and 10 minutes.

I confess that this weekend is always hard for me.  It is Sanctity of Life Sunday.  All life is precious!  I miss my son every day.  If you are so inclined.  Come back tomorrow for the 1st part of my 2 part series on my story!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...