Friday, December 30, 2011

Final Confession

I have done a ton of 'fessing up this year.  I feel lighter and more at ease with my life.  But time for my final confession of 2011.

I confess that 2011 went by so quickly.  When my 9 YO agrees with me, then you know it just zoomed past.

I confess that the prospect of 2012 being the end of the world as we know it, it not all bad.  Return quickly Lord Jesus.  I am ready!

I confess that I purposely used that statement in the previous confession just so you would have REM in your head the rest of the day.  You are welcome!

I confess that I have gained a little weight, lost a little weight, and gained a little weight this past year.  That comes out even, right?

I confess that when we began the 2011 Challenge last year in January, I was skeptical of us actually finishing anything.  We  have dozens of unfinished projects in this house.  But for the most part, we have!  We have prayed more together, gotten outside our comfort zones.  We memorized Psalm 139 as a family(yes, the whole thing!) and sacrificed our money the best way we could.  We have read the Bible every night together and are closer as a family.  Winning!

I confess that I have grown as a blogger this year and I am happy with where my blog is and the future of it!

I confess that I have done some decluttering in this house this year.  Over 20 black bags of donations and tons of stuff sold on eBay.  Yet still my house looks like a thrift store.  Junk everywhere!  I guess I have more work to do, huh?

I hope that everyone has a great and happy new year.  I pray that 2012 is a blessed and wonderful year for you!  Be safe!  Love to you all!

Mamarazzi is back!  She took a bloggy vacation and is back!  She was missed but I still confessed with Debra at Housewife Eclectic.  Head over and check them both out!  They are great ladies!


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...