Saturday, July 23, 2011

Miss me?


I didn't get to post on Mamarazzi's Friday confessional this week(or last week) and I am dying to confess so watch out next week. Why you ask was I missing? Last week I was on a bus with 40 teenagers and this week I was suffering from heat stroke. Yes, heat stroke! I don't know what happened or how but all of a sudden I was red-faced, sweating profusely, dizzy, forgetful and confused. Then, after a time, I felt nauseous and had a headache. I was at work and unable to quit working and eventually I quit sweating and got the chills and was running a fever. When I got home that night, I went straight to bed. I woke up in the morning feeling hungover with cramps in my legs. I have not felt so bad for a long time. I had to take the kids to their aunt's house(1 hour drive) and then come back. I still felt awful! I had had so much to drink but no appetite. Just this morning am I feeling all right! I know that I don't regulate heat the way I used to and I think it has something to do with my surgery 3 years ago(I had no problems before then).

I say all this to say be careful in the heat wave that is griping the US! Try to stay inside if possible and stay as cool as possible. Check on the elderly around you and young mothers with babies.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...