Friday, July 1, 2011

Confessions of a Tired Mommy

I confess that I stay up too late.

I confess that I like staying up late.

I confess that I don't like getting up early.

I confess that my children do usually before 7 am.

I confess that I like to nap.

I confess that my children consider it punishment to nap.

I confess that I apply this punishment on an almost daily basis.

I confess that I got this from my mom.

I confess that my husband participates in this confessional.

I confess that he hates to fall asleep and will wait until he falls asleep reading and leaves the light on.

I confess that that wakes me up and I have a hard time going back to sleep.

I confess that that makes me angry.

I confess that I think of ways to torture said light culprit without getting caught.

I confess that I let him sleep while I fume beside him.

I confess that anger keeps me from sleeping.

I confess that not sleeping makes me tired.

What are you confessing? Join Mamarazzi in her Photobucket">Friday Confessional!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...