Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Confessional

Friday Confessional
Photobucket

Mamarazzi is hosting a Friday Confessional. She does this every week. I am linking up the Tater for the 1st time. I confess that I do my confessing on Transparent Thursdays.
So what is left? I will confess my results for the Turbo Fire that I have been reviewing.
I confess that I have lost a whopping 1 lb!!! That could just be a scale glitch!

I confess that I have lost 1/2 inch in my right thigh :), 1/2" in my bum, 1/2" in my hips. My tummy and waist have stayed the same and I lost 1 inch under my boobs. So all in all, I am happy just 2 weeks in. I feel like I sit up taller and my abs are a little tighter. I am a little less jiggly all the way around. I confess that I have enjoyed this week's workout schedule more than the 1st week. I know more about what I am doing and I am sweating! Gotta be burning calories!
If you want to read more about it then check out my review.

Stop over and check out Mamarazzi. Her Dandelion Wishes is a great website!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...