Monday, June 6, 2011

What To do When Your To-Do List....



is a monster? We have about 10 weeks off from school and my to-do list is a mile long and I have no hope of actually getting it done. These are once a year (more like once a decade) projects that are on top of keeping up a house with 6 people, working 3-4 nights per week, teaching youth Sunday school, and various field trips I have planned for the summer. That being said, here is my list:

Dining/Sun Room:
Clean out home school cabinet, sand, paint, move to play room


Clean out China cabinet, clean thoroughly, organize games in bottom


Dining room table: wash cloth, clean thoroughly, clean out bottom cabinet, store games


Move plastic bins downstairs



Store eBay stuff in dark room cabinet



Organize craft table


Get rid of love seat(yes there is a love seat under there)

Move furniture around(need help)

Playroom:

Clean



Get rid of tool bench



Move in book shelf

Touch up paint

Paint window trim




Install window trim(see pic above after 4 years of being off)

Assign shelves to students

Install a ceiling fan


Miscellaneous:
Paint front door(if you missed the WW post from last week this is also on my list)

I am tired already and here I sit!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...