Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What to expect..

What to expect in 2010? WOW!!! What a loaded question? If someone had asked that question about 2009, I don't know what I would've answered. My greatest expectations would've been surpassed and my greatest disappointments wouldn't have seemed so bad. This year I look forward to many good political fights. There are some crazy people out there that want to do some horrible things to our government. I want to make more of an effort to get outside of myself and get some things done.
Maybe Jesus will come back in 2010. I don't know and neither does anyone else.
I expect some great basketball, fast racing, growing children. There will be some wonderful movies and some that are horrible. TV shows will come and go but 24 will remain. The economy will fluctuate, friends will be there and sometimes they won't. I don't know exactly what the future holds but I do know that God will be there and He is the same in January as He is in December. So, if we are to be more like God everyday, then shouldn't we strive to be a little more solid everyday?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...