Friday, November 6, 2009

November Update


I totally forgot to do my update for this month. Not much has changed. I am currently at 145/146 with a BMI of 22.15. I am happy where I am now. I am wearing a size 8 and sometimes a size six. I have had to switch to small shirts. I feel better than I have in many years. My arms have definition and my new goal is to tone the C-section belly. I know they say it can't be completely gone but I was also told I might not live having my last baby and yet here I am writing you! I am running a 5K in December and I want to shave 10 minutes off my time from last year when I was 30 pounds heavier and recovering from surgery. I am not seeking to lose weight for the rest of 2009 but just to maintain and tone. I have reached the original goal that I set for my New Year's resolution. My husband is happy with my body and my spirit and thus so am I! I am going to try on my wedding dress since my 10 year anniversary is coming up in December. I don't know if I'll fit but I am going to try. I will post pics! Update coming.........
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...